Easily add digital fan and lighting control to any build which can be monitored and updated via NZXT CAM.
- Two NZXT RGB lighting channels, up to 40 individually addressable LEDs per channel, 80 LEDs total
- Lighting channels now support up to six* addressable RGB LED Strips or five Aer RGB Fans
- Three fan channels* with max 10W per channel output
- Mix and match any NZXT RGB LED accessories* while syncing all lighting accessories across different channels.
- The NZXT CAM application monitors and controls the build with presets or custom controls
*200mm LED Strips. If a fan splitter is used, all fan control in the channel is regulated based on the fan connected to the 4-pin channel. Gen 2 and Gen 1 lighting products cannot be combined on a single channel.